In addition, we have a complete document library from the lawsuits, including:
- The Amended Settlement and Responses
- The Original Settlement and Responses
- Procedural Matters
Related legal documents include:
- Library Agreements between Google and its partner libraries (including updated versions signed after the announcement of the settlement).
- Filings in connection with the European Commission Inquiry into the settlement
- Schedule and testimony from the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary’s Hearing on Competition and Commerce in Digital Books
- Materials from other cases of note
We have a large collection of Essays on the book search project, the lawsuit, and the settlement.
We also have a Video and Audio Collection of panels, podcasts, and presentations on the settlement.
Finally, please also browse our collection of links:
- Parties has links to the institutions involved in the suit.
- The continually updated News Timeline provides major news stories from all stages of the lawsuit.
- Blog Commentary collects online responses and discussion from a wide range of blogs.
Something missing? Get in touch and tell us about it!